Pages

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Here we go again....

Hello all! It has been a bumpy start to the new school year and I have been out of touch with my writing. Lots of "situations" have taken place in the last month and have sparked many thoughts and opinions so stay tuned for the upcoming blogs:

Men and the changing seasons...
Never pop a bubble...
They say we dont make sense or rather they aren't really listening...
What do you do when somethings happens to you that changes your life forever...
The old lover rule...
The organic debate...
Secret crushes...
The house guest...

These are just a few posts that I have been working on...

Lastly, I would like to add that I am offering, for fun, a help service (I have a few friends that always seek advice from me, so I thought why not?)...if you have any issues you wanna talk about or maybe get another perspective on...email (enter.resting.blog@gmail.com) and I will respond to your "situation" anonymously through the blog...no names, no questions.

...hope you stick around and thanks again to all my subscribers!

Kalina Ross

2 comments: