Pages

Monday, April 9, 2012

...am I TICKING you off???

Just a quick blog about Facebook and the ticker, ya know? Have you ever said to someone - WHY is THAT one person ALWAYS online?? They post so much - it's like...all day, I mean, she looks like one of those one girls - from the rap videos...DESPERATE!!! LMAO!!!

Well you get the picture. I always think in my head...

1. Why the hell does it matter if THAT person is on Facebook all the time?
2. Why do YOU care?
3. Isn't that the point to Facebook? (To be socially ON??)

Confused. Well - I don't care how long you stay on or how many posts you choose to post! I mean - in all seriousness - if you have befriended someone then technically you should be happy to see their posts...Yes?

Anyway - just a moment to reflect on random examples that may identify that you are too involved in others lives. That or that perhaps you should de-friend them if it rattles you. And lastly, maybe you're jealous??

I LIKE LOTS OF TICKS AND I CAN NOT LIE!!!! You other FACERS can't deny!!!!!

enter.resting.

No comments:

Post a Comment